Pangu iOS 11 jailbreak tool concept is most probable. That because Pangu jailbreak was the most advanced tool ever in jailbreak history. Also, it was the mostly release tool rather than any other Jailbreak tool. It was proven five times. Here are the facts and figures.
Probability of Pangu iOS 11 jailbreak tool
When we compare with the other jailbreak tool since the beginning of the jailbreak, we give credence to Pangu11 is the next unparalleled jailbreak release. That can prove through below chart
How to Jailbreak iOS 11 using Pangu11
Pangu team does not release the official pangu iOS 11 jailbreak tool yet. We will update the page once officially released to the public.
Check out our concept video and step guide for Pangu iOS 11 Jailbreak.
Step Guide -
Pangu iOS 11 Jailbreak Troubleshooting
Generally, after every jailbreak process subjects to occur the problems. Here ae some common issues.
• Jailbreak not working after reboot
Just you have to rerun the jailbreak process. You can open pangu app from your device via Safari browser. If not, you can connect the device to your PC rerun the process.
• Wi-Fi & 3G connection issues
You have to reset the network settings. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings
• Location service not working
Restart the device. Still, there is an issue re-jailbreak the device.
• ‘failed in buffer_write(fd) (8, ret=-1)’ in Cydia error
Because of less system storage of iOS device cause this error. You can uninstall the unwanted tweaks.
Pangu iOS 11 Jailbreak Device Compatibility
iPhone 7 Plus
iPod touch 6th generation
iPad Pro (9.7-inch)
iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
iPhone 6S plus
iPad Pro (10.5-inch)
iPad mini 4
iPhone 6 Plus
iPad mini 3
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
How to Pangu iOS 11 Jailbreak Concept into Reality?
Great concept possible to turn into realism with hard working. Certainly, pangu team working for the next major release of pangu iOS 11 Jailbreak tool.
About pangu team:
Pangu team is the leading team in the jailbreak community, and Pangu Laboratory current research focuses on mobile security. Pangu team is having well experienced senior security professionals across a wide range of security research and industrial development. We can assume that they are always awakened for every accomplishment in the jailbreak community. Pangu team is one of organizer for the Mobile Security Conference. (MOSEC). Last 23rd June they have organized the MOSEC 2017 with PoC for the second time. Some mobile security researchers are participated the event and spoke about iOS security enhancement /demonstrated some jailbreaking methods also.
History of pangu jailbreak releases:
Pangu Jailbreak for iOS 7.1 - 9.3 a free iOS jailbreaking tool designed by Pangu Team. Pangu's first version was only for Windows users and Chinese. Later, the English version was released with Mac support. However, their last jailbreak tools against the iOS 9.2 -9.3.3 and released with the PP jailbreak collaboration. It was the first semi-untethered jailbreak tool. As well pangu 9 for iOS 9.0 – 9.0.1 was the last untethered jailbreak tool.
However, Pangu last exploit iOS version was iOS 9.3.3. and Apple patched it releasing iOS 9.3.4 version. Up to now, they have not release jailbreak tools. Perhaps they are researching to release the most stable and reliable jailbreak tool ever in history.
1) Download the Pangu iOS 11 Jailbreak file using your Windows PC.
2) Extract the Pangu 11 zip file.
3) Open extracted the folder.
3) Double click on the autorun.exe file and click the “Run” from the pop-up menu.
4) Connect your device to PC and Click on “Start”
5) At this Stage “Retrieving the device information” message will display and again Click on “Start.”
6) The device will recognize, and Message will show and click on “Start” to jump to the process.
7) Read the instruction carefully. If you have succeeded the instructions Click on “Already Backup.
8) Now Jailbreak process will start, and This process will take some time. Please be patient.
9) Finally, you will receive the “Jailbreak completed” Message