Is iPhone Jailbreak safe?
Jailbreak means removing software restrictions. iPhone jailbreak and iPad jailbreak are the popular iDevices, which users love to jailbreak. iPhone jailbreak is the most popular one. After every successful jailbreak process, your device will be removed from software restrictions. After the jailbreak, it is possible to install third party apps, which is not available in AppStore. But we have to pay more attention and want to be more careful about the safety of jailbroken iPhones.
What is an iPhone jailbreak?
Normally, Apple iDevices including iPhones control through the App Store. We can install or purchase Apps from the App store. There is no value in iPhones without app store apps. Some apps are 100% free. We can install them without paying. Some apps are paid. We can purchase them from the App store. Because of Apple`s high security, third party apps cannot be installed on the iOS versions. Apple always locks the iOS ( iPhone Operating system ) to hackers. However, Jailbreak breaks this procedure. First, it needs to find bugs or vulnerabilities on iOS. Then hackers build jailbreak tools using those bugs or vulnerabilities. iOS users can use those jailbreak tools to break the iOS system. After breaking the device system root, users can install a third party app store, which is able to install third party apps or tweaks. Default third party app store is Cydia. Now it is available Sileo as a Cydia alternative.
There are available three types of jailbreaks such as tethered jailbreak, untethered jailbreak, semi-tethered jailbreak. However, iPhone Jailbreak is not an easy task. Every time we have to download the jailbreak tools according to the iOS version to break it. All the jailbreak tools are not valid for every iOS version. Other main thing is we need to follow the correct step guide.
If you are using iOS 15 or higher version, find the suitable iPhone jailbreak tools referring to the following iOS pages.
Jailbreak iOS 16.4 (Beta)
Jailbreak iOS 16.3 / iOS 16.3.1
Jailbreak iOS 16.1 – iOS 16.1.2
Jailbreak iOS 15.7 – iOS 15.7.3
Jailbreak iOS 15.6 / iOS 15.6.1
Jailbreak iOS 15.4 / iOS 15.4.1
Jailbreak iOS 15.3 / iOS 15.3.1
Jailbreak iOS 15.2 / iOS 15.2.1
Jailbreak iOS 15.1 / iOS 15.1.1
If you are an iPhone Jailbreak lover, it is easy to find the suitable iPhone Jailbreak tools through the following iPhone jailbreak pages.
iPhone X / XS / XS Max / XR Jailbreak
Why do you need to jailbreak an iPhone?
Normally, jailbreak brings more features to your iPhone. Here are a few of them.
- App stores help to install jailbreak apps to your iPhone, which is not available on the App store.
- Paid app store apps can be bought for free after the jailbreak.
- iPhone Customization is possible.
- Theft protection can be improved.
- Unauthorized apps can be installed.
- Apple’s default apps can be removed or deleted, if it is unnecessary.
Is iPhone Jailbreak safe?
Actually, iPhone Jailbreak is not safe. There are some security risks on your jailbroken iPhones by allowing third party applications to request root access. Viruses, spyware and Malware will run with these unauthorized Jailbreak apps.
Other than the security risk, Jailbroken iPhones always have many issues. Most common issues are listed below.
- Security risk is the main issue. When you give more power to control your iPhone, adding third party apps is risky.
- It will void the iPhone`s warranty. You cannot claim service warranty from the iPhone company for jailbroken iDevices.
- Cellular Data is not working properly.
- OTA update is not allowed. So, you cannot update your iPhone automatically. When you want to upgrade the iPhone OS, you can complete it over iTunes.
- Cydia will crash. You have to re jailbreak to fix it.
- iPhone will stuck with Apple logo
- iPhone will rebooting repeatedly ( Boot Loop )
- It will drain the iPhone battery life.
- It may lose the access of iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, Apple Pay, Weather, Stocks and many Apple service`s apps.
However, these issues are only valid until the jailbreak runs on the iOS version. We can always remove the jailbreak by upgrading the iOS version or we can use alternative jailbreak solutions to install third party apps.
Safe iPhone jailbreak methods / solutions
It is very safe using alternative iPhone jailbreak methods or solutions. Because, you can install third party apps, tweaks and many more third party applications on iPhone running any iOS versions without breaking the system root of it. Jailbreak tools are different from the Jailbreak solutions. Jailbreak solutions never ask to access the system root. We can list the most safe iPhone jailbreak methods with their popular jailbreak solutions as follows.
- Repo extraction
- Third party app installation manager
- Registering with Partner websites
- Dev code extraction
- Virtual app installation
- Zeon / Hexxa Plus / Bregxi
- zJailbreak / Ziyu / Zylon
- Marron Virtual / Checkra1n Virtual / Unc0ver Virtual
Are iPhone Jailbreak solutions safe?
Yes it is. iPhone Jailbreak solutions are always safe and 100% risk free. Because these methods never ask to break the system root to install apps. Without breaking the system root it can be installed jailbreak apps including Cydia and Sileo ( limited functional ), jailbreak tweaks, paid apps for free, system apps, unseen apps, setting tweaks, iOS themes, iPhone OSes, free games, 3D wallpapers, Emulators, movie apps, music apps and many more unlimited apps.
Even though there are no available jailbreak tools for the latest iOS 15 and higher versions, all of the above iPhone jailbreak methods can be used with iOS 15 and latest versions. When you use jailbreak solutions to install jailbreak apps, you will never be faced with the most common jailbreak issues, which are listed above. Your iPhone is safe, while you are using jailbreak solutions to customize your iPhone.