iPhone 14 Jailbreak
Apple unveiled the latest iPhone lineup iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max. iPhone 14 /14 Plus comes with the same A15 Bionic chip and iPhone 14 Pro / 14 Pro Max comes with the latest Apple A16 Bionic chip.
There isn’t yet a jailbreak for either the iPhone 14 or the iPhone 14 Pro. But there is an iPhone 14 Jailbreak alternative available to install Cydia on iPhone 14 pro.
We have listed all the recommended iPhone jailbreak alternatives here.
iPhone 14 jailbreak alternatives
1. Sileem Repo Extractor
Sileem Jailbreak repo extractor is especially designed for iOS 16. It is fully compatible with iPhone 14 Jailbreak. Sileem lets you install Jailbreak tweaks, apps, themes, Cydia and Sileo without jailbreaking your device.
Compatible versions : iOS 16, iOS 16.0.1, iOS 16.0.2, iOS 16.0.3, iOS 16.1, iOS 16.1.1, iOS 16.1.2, iOS 16.2, iOS 16.3, iOS 16.3.1, iOS 16.4, iOS 16.4.1, iOS 16.5, iOS 16.5.1, iOS 16.6, iOS 16.6.1, iOS 16.7 RC, iOS 17
- You don’t need to worry about your brand new iPhone 14 device warranty.
- All the iPhone 14 models such as iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max
- It’s a completely online process.
- Install Cydia on all iPhone 14 models with Sileem
- No adware/ malware
- Refer more about sileem from iOS 16 Jailbreak, iOS 16.1 – iOS 16.1.2 Jailbreak, iOS 16.2 Jailbreak, iOS 16.3 / iOS 16.3.1 Jailbreak, iOS 16.4 / iOS 16.4.1 Jailbreak, iOS 16.5 / iOS 16.5.1 Jailbreak, iOS 16.6 / iOS 16.6.1 Jailbreak, iOS 16.7 Jailbreak (RC) or iOS 17 Jailbreak pages
Zeon is another remarkable jailbreak repo extractor which has been used since iOS 14. Zeon works with all iPhone 14 models to install awesome tweaks, themes, games and many more features. This is not a jailbreak tool, but it allows you to install 3rd party apps extracting repos.
Compatible versions : iOS 16 – iOS 16.7 & iOS 17
- Super easy installation method, just need only device passcode
- No need to use altstore, sideloadly or other side loading utility
- Let you install other famous third party app stores through Zeon
- Wide range of Customizing theme pack available for iPhone 14
- It has biggest third party game collection
- Zeon works since iOS 14, learn more about Zeon from iOS 15.7 – iOS 15.7.9 Jailbreak page
3. Checkra1n (virtual) for Cydia
Web-based jailbreak tool Checkra1n (Virtual) is inspired by the well-known Checkra1n semi-tethered jailbreak. It was only accessible on A5-A11 devices up to iOS 14.8.1. But this Virtual Checkra1n app works with the latest iPhone 14 running iOS 16 – iOS 16.7 versions.
Compatible versions : iOS 16 & higher versions
Why Checkra1n (virtual)?
- It jailbreak iPhone 14 virtually and install Cydia. Tap on Chekra1n loader 1.0.1
- It does not based on Checkm8, so don’t access your iPhone 14 file system
- No need to put your device into DFU mode
- No PC required, Online method
- No errors / black screen or device Freeze
4. Cheyote (virtual) for Sileo
A web-based application called Cheyote (virtual) makes Sileo possible on iPhone 14. It is a new web-based program that helps experience Jailbreak. This concept is based on the upcoming Cheyote iOS 15 jailbreak.
Compatible versions : iOS 16, iOS 16.0.1, iOS 16.0.2, iOS 16.0.3, iOS 16.1, iOS 16.1.1, iOS 16.1.2, iOS 16.2, iOS 16.3.1, iOS 16.4, iOS 16.4.1, iOS 16.5,iOS 16.5.1, iOS 16.6, iOS 16.6.1, iOS 16.7 RC, iOS 17
Why Cheyote (virtual)?
- It allows you to Jailbreak iPhone 14 virtually to install Sileo
- 100% risk free method
- Cheyote (virtual) is a reversible process and easy to install
- As it is an online process, you will need to establish an internet connection.
- Be careful to complete the process using the Safari browser
5. PostBox semi Jailbreak IPA
PostBox gives you access to the most recent jailbreak news. You can use PostBox to obtain your preferred packages and repositories without having to constantly search the web. You can install themes simply using your iPhone 14 by downloading and extracting.deb files from within the app.
Why PostBox ?
- You need Sideloadly or Altstore to sideload the PostBox IPA
- Postbox displays the latest releases of tweaks and themes from popular repositories such as Chariz, Twickd, and Havoc
- Change search mode, open links in reader view, enable refresh repos on launch
- Disable app action pop-ups, always download DEB packages, manage store repositories, enable refresh repos on startup,*Clean cache, or reset all settings with a single press.
- PostBox can also be installed on iOS 15 to iOS 15.4.1 with TrollStore
Top reasons to jailbreak iPhone 14
- install Jailbreak Tweaks – Countless customization choices are available with jailbreak tweaks, and you can add new capabilities to your iPhone that Apple is unlikely to ever add.
- Implement system themes – On a jailbroken iPhone, themes can be applied to update the user interface. It can alter the system UI accents, the dock’s appearance, the system icons, and more.
- Change System Fonts – The ability to alter system fonts is only one of the many customization options available to jailbroken iPhones.
- Improved file management – On a jailbroken iPhone, however, you can utilize a file manager like Filza to quickly access and modify system data.
When will the iPhone 14 get Jailbreak?
The developers have been trying hard to release a proper Jailbreak for a long time. There is a Palera1n jailbreak for iOS 15 – iOS 16.4 up to iPhoneX. After iOS 14.8 we didn’t get a proper jailbreak tool for the latest devices at all. Even iPhone 13 models haven’t semi-tethered or untethered Jailbreak yet. Also, there were many developments going on such as Cheyote. But still there is no ETA. So we have to wait until the jailbreak release for iOS 15 & higher versions running the latest devices first. When the iOS 16 jailbreak is released, it will definitely get an iPhone 14 jailbreak. Until then you can use the above iPhone 14 jailbreak alternatives.