Metaw is metamorphosis wallpaper platform for iOS devices. You can customize your device using metaw. It allows to change homescreen / icons label, layout and hide the dock and homescreen. You cannot get this kind of experience from anywhere else. It is magic, and you will love it.
Step 01 – First you need to download one of the third-party app stores from above installation buttons.
Step 02 – Then find Metaw and tap on it to Install.
Step 03 – Then tap on “Install”—>”Allow”—> “Install” —>”Enter device passcode” —> “Install”–> “Done”
Step 04 – Now you have installed Metaw on your iOS device, and the Metaw app will be available on your device homescreen.
How to add Metaw wallpaper
Step 01 – Open Metaw.
Step 02 – Pick a wallpaper from wallpaper collection.
Step 03 – Tap save button as the image shown.
Step 04 – Saved wallpaper now available in the photos app.
Step 05 – Tap the wallpaper.
Step 06 – Tap share button as the image shown.
Step 07 – Tap use as wallpaper.
Step 08 – Now you can use it as three options. Set as your choice.
It has an incredible wallpaper collection.
|Wet Paint X|
|Xdock C wall||Xdball||Harder|
Wallpaper for iWatch
Benefits of Metaw
- All the latest iOS versions are compatible.
- Metaw is without jailbreak solution. So you can hide your dock / change icon label and change icon layout without jailbreak.
- Metaw is also compatible with jailbroken models.
- You can remove Metaw anytime.
Disadvantage of Metaw
- Most of the metaw wallpapers are not compatible with iPad devices.