iOS 15.2 / iOS 15.2.1 Jailbreak
We have listed all iOS 15.2 jailbreak methods according to the popularity. These work as the latest iOS 15.2.1 jailbreak methods too.
Select any of the following jailbreak solutions if you are an iOS 15.2 or iOS 15.2.1 user. If you have upgraded to the latest iOS 16 versions, visit iOS 16 – iOS 16.0.3 Jailbreak, iOS 16.1 – iOS 16.1.2 jailbreak, iOS 16.2 Jailbreak, iOS 16.3 / iOS 16.3.1 Jailbreak or iOS 16.4 Jailbreak (Beta) pages.
Zeon jailbreak repo extractor is the best iOS 15.2 jailbreak solution. It will install jailbreak apps, tweaks, themes and more jailbreak features on iOS 15.2 or iOS 15.2.1 devices
Important points of Zeon
- World`s popular method to install jailbreak apps
- Jailbreak tweaks and 3rd party apps available under Zeon repositories
- Works perfectly as all iOS 15 Jailbreak and iOS 15.1 Jailbreak solutions up to now.
- You can install Zeon Cydia. But all the Cydia functions may not work with Zeon Cydia
- Also you can install Zeon Sileo without all Sileo functionality
- Zeon is a safe app, because it never breaks your iOS 15.2 device system root
- Zeon never voids the device warranty
- You cannot install all jailbreak features with Zeon. But most popular jailbreak features are available
- You just have to follow easy and few steps to install Zeon jailbreak features
- Zeon never asks Windows or Mac or Linux support for the installation as well as jailbreak app installation which is available under Zeon app.
If you are on other iOS 15 version, follow the iOS 15.7.3 – iOS 15.7 Jailbreak, iOS 15.6 / iOS 15.6.1 Jailbreak, iOS 15.5 Jailbreak, iOS 15.4 / iOS 15.4.1 Jailbreak or iOS 15.3 / iOS 15.3.1 Jailbreak pages to find more Jailbreak solutions.
iOS 15.2 users can jailbreak iOS 15.2 devices virtually with the virtual Unc0ver jailbreak app now. Unc0ver jailbreak tool does not work with iOS 15.2 and all other iOS 15 versions from iOS 14.8.1. So, the Unc0ver virtual jailbreak app is the only way to experience how the Unc0ver jailbreak works on your iOS 15.2 iPhones. Just download the following app for virtual Unc0ver jailbreak.
- iPhones are only compatible with the Unc0ver virtual app
- If you are an iPadOS 15.2 iPad user, you cannot use this app
- You cannot get real Unc0ver Jailbreak tool experience with this Unc0ver virtual jailbreak app
- Because the Unc0ver virtual jailbreak app is web-based, your iOS 15.2 devices are safe with risk free
- After the Unc0ver virtual jailbreak process, virtual Cydia will be installed with few functions
- You don’t want to get Windows or Mac support to install this app on your iOS 15.2 iPhones
As the one and only semi-tethered jailbreak, most of iOS users finding Checkra1n jailbreak compatibility with every upcoming versions. But it’s not updated for the iOS 15.2 or any iOS 15 versions yet.
But you can use Checkra1n virtual jailbreak method until checkra1n original tool upgrade to these versions. This will give you the virtual iOS 15.2 Jailbreak experience even latest iOS 15.2.1.
Important points of Checkra1n
- Checkra1n virtual process is a completely online solution unlike original checkra1n
- It has super easy process
- Does not access access root – No freezing, No malware, 100% safe
- Cydia is limited functions
- All the latest device models such as iPhone 12, iPhone 13 also compatible with virtual checkra1n
- You don’t need to ever DFU mode
Zylon is a community based third party development where you can install iOS 15.2 Jailbreak features. iOS 15.2.1 is also compatible with Zylon.
Important points of Zylon
- Most important iOS 15.2 jailbreak apps are available with Zylon
- World famous third party app stores can install from Zylon including Cydia (limited functional) and Sileo (limited functional)
- Many iOS themes are available under Zylon themes
- You can add Jailbreak apps, tweaks directly to your iOS 15.2 devices using Zylon
- Zylon offers Setting Tweaks for your iOS 15.2 device’s to change settings. Once you install Setting Apps, you can turn on or turn off system functions as your choice.
- All the latest devices including iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 are compatible with Zylon.
iBundles is a jailbreak website collection. It was specially made to install jailbreak or non jailbreak apps for latest iPhones or iPads. iBundles team confirmed that almost all iBundles partner websites work properly on iOS 15.2 and iOS 15.2.1 running devices to install jailbreak features.
Important points of iBundles
- Itweaks.org is the way to install iOS 15.2 iPhone tweaks
- Verified jailbreak tools and jailbreak solutions are available under jailbreak-solutions.com. Because of not supporting jailbreak tools with iOS 15.2 yet, you can install jailbreak solutions with this partner website
- ela-themes.com is successfully supported with iOS 15.2 devices to install themes
- You can run old computer OSes on your iOS 15.2 iPhones iPadOS 15.2 iPads with flemino.com
- It is possible to change iOS 15.2 device’s icons with sudumo.com iBundles partner website
- It installs iPhone themes with dream-themes.com
- Setting tweaks can be installed with exxumo.com iBundles partner website
- metawu.com gives uncommon experience with installing brand new wallpapers
- You can customize the Apple boot logos on your iOS 15.2 devices with selonio.com
- Rest of other iBundles partner websites are compatible with IOS 15.2 iPhones and iPadOS 15.2 iPads
6. Hexxa Plus
Hexxa Plus is another iOS 15.2 Jailbreak solution. You can install so many Jailbreak apps, tweaks and themes using this. Hexxa Plus upgraded, adding many new repostaries.
- It was the most popular Jailbreak solution since iOS 12
- Hexxa plus is not a semi-untethered or untethered jailbreak tool
- Install many Jailbreak apps and tweaks using these repostaries
- Hexxa plus offers many iOS 15.2 jailbreak features
- You can install the lite version of Cydia for iOS 15.2 with Hexxa plus extracting http://ios.cyrepo.tk/ Cydia repo
- iOS 15.2 users can run Sileo on iPhone & iPad for the very first time using Hexxa plus. It is available on the https://ios.sileo.co/ repo
7. Marron Jailbreak
Marron Virtual Jailbreak is another easy method to Jailbreak iOS 15.2 virtually. You can run this mirror iOS 15.2 version with the default iOS 15.2.
- iOS 15.2++ app offers the Marron jailbreak app to jailbreak the web-based iOS 15.2
- Marron Jailbreak process installs Cydia on the web-based iOS 15.2 version
- Most of the system functions may not work with this virtual Cydia version
- Latest iPhone models supported
- We have installed this Web-based app on following devices and we can confirm this will work on every device model
- Almost all latest iPhone models including iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 are compatible with Marron jailbreak
8. Fugu Jailbreak
Fugu is an untethered jailbreak by LinusHenze. Not compatible with jailbreak iOS 15.2 yet. Fugu jailbreak is initially released for iOS 13.5.1 and recently upgraded as Fugu14 for iOS 14.4 – iOS 14.5.1 A12- A14 devices. So it might upgrade for iOS 15.2 Jailbreak too.
- First open source jailbreak tool based on the checkm8 exploit.
- Sileo is the default package manager.
- Automatically install SSH and Substitute.
- Mac based JailbreakIt is an advanced incomplete jailbreak tool.
- Need the support of other utilities such as XCode, HomeBrew
Read more about Fugu Jailbreak
Taurine is a semi-untethered jailbreak developed by Coolstar. It was available for iOS 14 – iOS 14.3 only. However, some websites claim for iOS 15.2 Taurine jailbreak, stay away from them. Once it is updated to iOS 15.2 Jailbreak officially we will update soon.
- Semi-untethered jailbreak
- Default package manager is Sileo
- Less errors than other semi-untethered jailbreak
- Taurine has a Libhooker tweak injection platform with Procursus Bootstrap
- Can install directly from ReProvision Reborn Cydia system tweak
Read more about Taurine Jailbreak.
Metawu is an incredible wallpaper collection. Metawu is specially designed to add special effects to the iPhone. High quality large variety of wallpapers available on Metawu. You can fully customize your home screen’s look with Meatwu wallpaper.
- It has 1000+ wallpapers under various categories with Metawu.
- Effects Wallpapers, 3D Wallpapers, Neon Wallpapers, Optical Illusions Wallpapers, Nature Wallpapers and more can be downloaded with Metawu.
- You can download Metawu wallpapers just for free.
- iPads are not compatible with Metawu.
- All the latest iOS 15.2 iPhones are compatible.
Read More about Metawu with registering iBundles.
11. Palera1n Jailbreak
@itsnebulalol and @mineekdev released Palera1n Jailbreak as Semi-Tethered Checkm8 jailbreak tool. This is a developing tool and it only can be used for the developers so far. iOS 15.2 / iOS 15.2.1 users can jailbreak their A9 to A11 devices using Palera1n.
- Palera1n Jailbreak is a work in progress tool
- You have to follow a little bit of a hard guide. Visit Palera1n Jailbreak page to get the guide
- A9 to A11 device users can be used this tool for jailbreak
- Tips app and Python 3 apps must be installed. Install it before use Palera1n
- iOS 15 to iOS 15.7.1 users can be used this tool
- Most popular jailbreak tweaks can install such as CC On & off, BatteryBoobs, Badger and many more twaks
- Is there any semi-tethered or untethered jailbreak tool available for iOS 15.2 ?
Not yet, but it will be found soon because of the new iOS 15 to iOS 15.5 kernel r/w exploit. John akerblom has demonstrated vulnerabilities and kernel exploits on iOS 15.2 version. Until, find a semi-tethered or untethered jailbreak tool using this exploit, you can use iOS 15.2 jailbreak app installation methods such as Zeon, Hexxa plus, iBundles etc.
- Does Checkra1n work with iOS 15.2?
Not yet, but it should work with iOS 15.2 because this exploit can not be patched via software update.
- Which devices support iOS 15.2 or iPadOS 15.2?
iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro
iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR
iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPod touch (7th generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation), iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad (7th generation), iPad (6th generation), iPad (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini 4, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air 2
- iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 introduced the Record App Activity feature. How to get an App Activity record on iOS 15.2?
Go to Settings > Privacy > App Privacy Report > Turn On App Privacy Report to view your activity in the report.
- USB communications (car/iPod connection) stopped working in 15.1. Is this fixed on iOS 15.2 ?
No, still not connecting to the USB
- On iPads, group texts are now breaking out into individual texts from users not in a conversation view ?
Yes, some users get that in iOS 15.2 betas. But it has been fixed on iOS 15.2 final release.
- iPhone 12 Mini was unable to find any wifi network after upgrading to iOS 15.2. Any fixes?
Reboot, it will fix. (M1 iPad Pro 11 also reported same issue )
- Is there any improvement in battery life via this update?
It depends on the device models, like the latest iPhone 13 Pro battery life is good. But it is terrible for older devices since updating. That may be because the battery is smaller. iPhone 13 has a good sized battery.
- It is hard to develop a jailbreak tool for iOS 15.2?
It might be hard to exploit because iOS 15.2 fixed many bugs in IOMobileFrameBuffer (IOMBF), Also multiple kernel vulnerabilities that can be used for local privilege escalation.
- Is there any jailbreak exploit for iOS 15.2?
Yes. Recently, Justin Sherman showed exploit works on iOS 15.2, albeit with a poor success rate in twitter. It is used on an iPhone 8 running iOS 15.2. According to Sherman, the exploit was reported to Apple about a month ago.