iOS 15.1 / iOS 15.1.1 Jailbreak
We reviewed all iOS 15.1 Jailbreak solutions on this page. Also, updated to the iOS 15.1.1 jailbreak too. Make sure to check the compatibility of your device before selecting a Jailbreak method.
Are you on the latest iOS 17 version or iOS 16.7 RC version, then go to the iOS 16.7 Jailbreak (RC) or iOS 17 Jailbreak pages. Check iOS 16 – iOS 16.0.3 Jailbreak, iOS 16.1 – iOS 16.1.2 Jailbreak, iOS 16.2 Jailbreak, iOS 16.3 / iOS 16.3.1 Jailbreak, iOS 16.4 / iOS 16.4.1 Jailbreak, iOS 16.5 / iOS 16.5.1 Jailbreak or iOS 16.6/iOS 16.6.1 Jailbreak pages, if you have upgraded your device to iOS 16 & higher.
Currently, Zeon is the world’s most popular Jailbreak repo extractor that is compatible with iOS 15.1 & iOS 15.1.1.
Core Points of Zeon
- It’s very easy to install, just like an app. No complicated installation process.
- It’s an online solution. No need for a Windows or Mac computer.
- Easy to use. Just extracting Jailbreak repos. You can install apps, tweaks and themes for iOS 15.1 / iOS 15.1.1 devices.
- Old Jailbreak features cannot be installed for iOS 15.1 or iOS 15.1.1 using Zeon Jailbreak repo extractor.
- You can install Cydia for iOS 15.1 with Zeon. But you cannot install all Cydia features with this Cydia app.
- As the same, you cannot install all Sileo features with Zeon Sileo app.
- Zeon Jailbreak repo extractor won’t work if you don’t connect your device to the internet.
- It doesn’t break your device system root. So you are safe from viruses, malware, device slowness and app Jailbreak detections. What is the meaning of this?
- Refer iOS 15.2 / iOS 15.2.1 Jailbreak, iOS 15.3 / iOS 15.3.1 Jailbreak, iOS 15.4 / iOS 15.4.1 Jailbreak, iOS 15.5 Jailbreak, iOS 15.6 / iOS 15.6.1 jailbreak, iOS 15.7 – iOS 15.7.9 Jailbreak pages more Zeon details.
Compatibility – Zeon Jailbreak repo extractor is compatible with all iOS 15.1 / iOS 15.1.1 running devices including iPhone X, XS, iPhone 11, iPhone 12, iPhone 13 models and all iPad models. Also, it works for iOS 15.2 – iOS 16.6 and definitely it will work for upcoming higher versions too.
2. Checkra1n Jailbreak (Virtual)
Checkra1n (virtual) is an online app that you can install directly to your device and Jailbreak iOS 15.1 virtually.
Core points of Virtual Checkra1n Jailbreak
- Checkra1n iOS 15.1 virtual Jailbreak app is different from original Checkra1n Semi-tethered Jailbreak.
- No need to use a Mac computer or Alt Store.
- Very easy to install as an app.
- You can Jailbreak iOS 15.1 to install the Cydia virtually.
- Cydia is not fully functional. Minimal apps can be installed using this Cydia app.
- 100% risk-free and hassle-free not as iOS 14 Jailbreak.
Compatibility – iOS 15.1 running all iPhone models, even iPhone 13 Pro max. But not compatible with iPads
iBundles is a collection of websites that offer a whole Jailbreak experience for iOS 15.1 & iOS 15.1.1. Once you register with iBundles, you can access 19 websites to download Jailbreak features on your device.
Core points of iBundles
- You will be able to download awesome Jailbreak features for iOS 15.1 & iOS 15.1.1 from iBundles. Watch the video
- You can access the world’s largest non-jailbreak tweak store itweaks.org with iBundels.
- No need to use a computer. All iOS 15.1 Jailbreak features can be downloaded online even with the latest iOS 15.1.1.
- No device slowness and Jailbreak detection related restrictions from default app store apps.
- Apps, tweaks and themes of All iBundles partner websites are tested by an expert team. So your device is 100% safe with iBundles.
- It’s not a free service. But you can follow this method to get it for free.
- All 18 websites are different from each other. Check out the list
Compatibility – It’s compatible with all iOS 15.1 and higher running all iPhones and iPad models. Please visit the iOS 15 Jailbreak page if you haven’t upgraded to iOS 15.1 or iOS 15.1.1 yet.
4. Unc0ver (Virtual)
You can jailbreak iOS 15.1 iPhones virtually using the Unc0ver jailbreak (virtual) app. Just download the Unc0ver virtual app directly to your iOS 15.1 iPhones as an online app to jailbreak it virtually.
Core points of Unc0ver (virtual)
- The Unc0ver virtual jailbreak app is not similar to the Unc0ver semi-untethered jailbreak.
- Unc0ver tool is not compatible with iOS 15.1 jailbreak. Unc0ver only works with iOS 11 to iOS 14.8.
- It never asks computer support to install the Unc0ver virtual app to your iOS 15.1 iPhones.
- iPads are not compatible with this app.
- You can jailbreak iOS 15.1 iPhones virtually to install Cydia.
- This is web-based version and no risk at all.
Compatibility – All iOS 15.1 running iPhones
5. Cheyote (Virtual)
Cheyote is an upcoming jailbreak solution for iOS 15 and higher versions. So far it has not been released yet. But we can find Cheyote virtual app is a brand new Jailbreak solution targeting iOS 15 and higher versions including iOS 15.1.
Core points of Cheyote (virtual)
- Cheyote Jailbreak tool is not extract similar to Cheyote virtual jailbreak app
- Upcoming Cheyote jailbreak will jailbreak iOS 15 to iOS 15.1.1 versions
- Cheyote virtual jailbreak app is a virtual jailbreak solution for iOS 15.1
- All the latest iPhones are compatible with Cheyote virtual app
- Virtual Sileo can be downloaded from Cheyote virtual jailbreak
- It is 100% risk free method to install iOS 15.1 jailbreak apps
Compatibility – All iOS 15.1 running iPhones
Zylon is Jailbreak community based development. Zylon has been upgraded as an iOS 15.1 Jailbreak app store as well as iOS 15.1.1 jailbreak app store. You can install a bundle of Jailbreak tweaks, Themes & many more using Zylon.
Core points of Zylon
- Zylon is an online based super easy app installation method.
- It can install limited functional Cydia and Sileo with Zylon.
- Many more iOS 15.1 / iOS 15.1.1 jailbreak apps are available under Zylon.
- Latest iOS devices are compatible with Zylon to install jailbreak apps.
- It offers iOS tweaks to add iOS tweaks to your devices directly.
- Change the iOS 15.1 or iOS 15.1.1 device’s settings with the zylon Settings tweak directly to turn on or turn off system functions as your choice.
Refizo is a cloud hacking alternative that customize Home Screen and Lock Screen. It works with iOS 15.1 / iOS 15.1.1, even all iOS 15 versions.
Core points of Refizo
- Best way to customize your iPhone or iPad easily.
- Based on Siri Scripting.
- Allow to upload files to your Cloud folder.
- Refizo is not a free service. But you can get it through iBundles membership.
- Comes with an awesome HomeScreen and lockscreen collection.
Compatibility – All iPhone and iPad models including iPhone 13 & iPad pro.
8. Marron Jailbreak
MarronJB is the way to get a virtual jailbreak experience. iOS 15.1++ app brings MarronJB inbuilt app on your virtual screen. It installed web based Cydia after jailbreak iOS 15.1 ++ app.
Core Points of MarronJB
- Virtual jailbreak never voids your device warranty.
- You can install iOS 15.1 ++ to your iOS 15.1 or iOS 15.1.1 running device for Marron Jailbreak.
- It helps to get iOS 15.1 jailbreak experience without jailbreaking it.
- you can install or uninstall the app, anytime you want.
- Web based Cydia is not fully functional.
- Online jailbreak experience.
Compatibility – Marron JB works with all devices which are capable of running iOS 15.1.
9. Hexxa Plus
Hexxa Plus is a jailbreak repo extractor. You can install famous jailbreak apps on iOS 15.1 & iOS 15.1.1 using Hexxa Plus. Hexxa plus is the most popular and most downloaded jailbreak app installation method since iOS 13.
Core Points of Hexxa Plus
- Hexxa Plus uses an easy repo extracting method to install iOS 15.1 / iOS 15.1.1 jailbreak apps and tweaks easily.
- Hexxa Plus can be used online. No need to get PC or Mac support to install Hexxa Plus or install jailbreak apps from Hexxa.
- All the iDevices are supported.
- Jailbreak features as well as non jailbreak features are available under Hexxa Plus.
- Hexxa Plus jailbreak repo extractor is the best place to download premium ++ apps.
- Puzzle games, racing games, action games, bubbles games and many more game apps are available to download from Hexxa Plus.
- Cydia, Sileo and more iOS 15.1 / iOS 15.1.1 jailbreak apps are ready with Hexxa Plus.
Compatibility – No matter what, its compatible with all devices from older iPhone 6S to latest iPhone 13, Also all the latest iPad models such as fourth-generation iPad Air, iPad Pro with Apple M1
10. Palera1n Jailbreak
Core points of Palera1n Jailbreak
- Palera1n is a developing tool
- iOS 15 to iOS 15.7.1 versions are compatible
- All the A9 to A11 devices are supported
- Need to install Tips app from App store first to run Palera1n
- Python 3 must be installed to use Palera1n
- Accent, Amelija, Amazon, Badger and many more tweaks can be installed from Palera1n
11. XinaA15 Jailbreak
XinaA15 Jailbreak now available as testing Jailbreak for iOS 15.1/iOS 15.1.1 running A12-A15 devices. We have provided the online installation method to XinaA15 from zJailbreak.
Core points of XinaA15 Jailbreak
- Developer advised this 1.13.6 version for the developers only
- Public version will be released after testing this version.
- Users need to sign the ipa using altstore or Sideloady for computer method
- Some plug-ins are supported by rootless jailbreak. To enable rootless situations, the plug-in author must update some unsupported plug-ins.
- Additionally, all A12-A15 devices that support iOS 15.0 up to iOS 15.1.1 can permanently install the XinaA15 IPA via Torllstore
How to download Cydia for iOS 15.1 or iOS 15.1.1
The main purpose of Jailbreaking is to download a Jailbreak app manager such as Cydia, Sileo or Zebra etc. Cydia is the most popular Jailbreak app manager compared with others. Cydia will automatically install on your iOS 15.1 iPhones or iPadOS 15.1 iPads after the jailbreak process. Unfortunately, there is still no iOS 15.1 semi-untethered or semi-tethered jailbreak tool to Install full functional Cydia. The latest iOS 15.1.1 is also facing the same issue. You cannot find iOS 15.1.1 jailbreak (semi-untethered or semi-tethered ) tools as well.
You only can install Cydia lite on iOS 15.1 & iOS 15.1.1 devices using the following methods. However, you cannot install all the Cydia features with Cydia lite.
Install Cydia with Zylon
- First install the Zylon using the above button
- Open the zylon, go to Jailbreak category in Zylon.
- There is Cydia, Tap on the Cydia app complete the installation.
- Finally you can see the limited function Cydia on your iOS 15.1 / iOS 15.1.1 device homescreen.
Install Cydia with Zeon
- Install Cydia on iOS 15.1 / iOS 15.1.1 from Zeon repo extractor. After you have installed Zeon using the above button.
- Launch the zeon & go to the repo extractor tab.
- Open Get repos. http://ios.cyrepo.tk/repo will be available under the App Managers.
- Copy the Cydia repo, go back to the Repo extractor tab, then paste the copied Cydia repo, tap ok to install it.
Install Cydia using Hexxa Plus
- Just tap the above button to Install Hexxa plus on iOS 15.1 / iOS 15.1.1 device.
- Launch Hexxa from your device, then tap on Get Repos, go to App Managers.
- Tap on the Copy button on http://ios.cyrepo.tk/ Cydia repo.
- Now go back to Hexxa homescreen, tap on extract repo, Paste the copied Cydia repo and tap on OK.
- It will extract the Cydia repo and offer you the Cydia installation screen. Just install it.
Semi-untethered Jailbreak for iOS 15.1 / iOS 15.1.1
Cheyote Jailbreak – Cheyote is an upcoming rootless jailbreak for iOS 15, iOS 15.1 & iOS 15.1.1. Coolstar and the Odyssey team developed the Cheyote Jailbreak. CoolStar developed a jailbreak tool since iOS 11 under various brand names such as Electra for iOS 11 – iOS 11.4.1, Chimera for iOS 12 – iOS 12.5.5, Odyssey for iOS 13 – iOS 13.7 and Taurine for iOS 14 – iOS 14.3.
Unc0ver Jailbreak – Unc0ver was the most reliable semi-untethered jailbreak since iOS 11 developed by Pwn20Wnd. Unfortunately, unc0ver does not support iOS 15.1 or other iOS 15 versions. Even though it does not support iOS 14.6 onwards. Recently it was upgraded to iOS 14.4 – iOS 14.5.1 running A12 – A14 devices with Fugu14. Before this it worked up to iOS 14.3 on all device models without any issue.
However, we could install the Unc0ver Jailbreak IPA with iOS 15.1 running the latest iPhone and iPad models. But the iOS 15.1 jailbreak process couldn’t be done. When we ran the Unc0ver Jailbreak IPA it got the UNSUPPORTED ERROR MESSAGE at the moment.
But unc0ver will upgrade for iOS 15.1 / iOS 15.1.1 very soon hence it has found many exploits for iOS 15 & higher versions right now. Until then you can experience the Unc0ver virtual jailbreak process.
Fugu Jailbreak – Fugu is a newly released untethered jailbreak by LinusHenze. It is an open-source jailbreak tool based on the checkm8 exploit. Recently fugu14 released with adding support for iOS 14 to iOS 14.5.1. It is available for all A12- A14 devices. Unc0ver also upgraded to iOS 14.4 – iOS 14.5.1 jailbreak using this Fugu14 project. However, it bi complicated and still under development. On the other hand, developer LinusHenze is a very active member in the jailbreak community. He contributed to several exploits and vulnerabilities for the past few years. So we can expect Fugu jailbreak which is compatible with iOS 15 – iOS 15.1.1 too.
iOS 15.1 Root Access / iOS 15.1 Jailbreak attempts
Semi-untethered and untethered Jailbreak tools (such as Unc0ver, Checkra1n, Taurine etc) insert 3rd party files to the iOS file system root. However, there is no iOS 15.1 Jailbreak tool available to access the iOS file system. Here are some iOS 15.1 jailbreak attempts.
- John Akerblom has released a kernel exploit for iOS 15.1 and iOS 15.1.1 version. This exploit works on iOS 15 too. This will be a great help to find jailbreak tools for iOS 15.1 / iOS 15.1.1.
- @AppleDry5 released FilzaEscaped15 with root access for iOS 15 – iOS 15.1
iBundles, Hexxa, Zeon are available as iOS 15.1 jailbreak solutions available to install 3rd party and Jailbreak apps. Also Siri scripting and Cloud hacking methods are available. Cloud hacking and Siri scripting are the most popular methods to customize the iOS versions and install themes and tweaks. You can use the mobile configuration method to install themes and apps for iOS 15.1 too. Repo extractors such as Hexxa and Zeon also use the Siri scripting method to install tweaks. Refizo ( iBundles ) is using a cloud hacking method to customize iOS 15.1.
So you don’t need to worry. You can get the whole iOS 15.1 Jailbreak experience from the above methods until find the jailbreak tools for iOS 15.1 / iOS 15.1.1 versions.
What is the difference?
Difference between iOS system root access methods and non-system root access methods.
Cons of System root access
This is the main issue that the jailbreak community faces. Your device performance will slow after inserting files into your iOS file system.
And your device can be rebooted repeatedly after the Jailbreak process.
However, no iOS 15.1 Jailbreak solution that inserts files into the iOS system root.
You cannot claim a warranty when a tool insert files into the default iOS system folder ( break the Apple system room)
However, you are safe from all the above iOS 15.1 Jailbreak and Jailbreak alternative solutions.
Some default iOS apps (especially security and banking-related apps ) detect 3rd party files of iOS system root and refuse to open.
Virus and malware
However, you are safe from all the above iOS 15.1 Jailbreak and Jailbreak alternative solutions.
Pros of System root access
Some Jailbreak apps / tweaks must have iOS system root access to function. So these Jailbreak apps and tweaks won’t work with iOS 15.1.
Unlock vs Jailbreak
Most people confuse iOS device unlocking and jailbreaking. But these are two different stories.
We are aware that jailbreaking is removing Apple restrictions to accessing third-party apps, especially those that are not available in Apple’s store. Jailbreak is directly affected by the iOS version. However we cannot find any semi untethered or semi tethered jailbreak tool for iOS 15.1 or iOS 15.1.1 devices yet.
But unlocking is enabling switching carriers compatible with multiple networks. Normally, iPhones are “locked” to only work on the telecom network of that specific wireless carrier. Unlocking is the process of removing this restriction to be used with any wireless network. According to the iPhone models, there may be restrictions even after unlocking. That is because iPhones that support only CDMA cannot be used on a GSM network. Even if unlocking is not affected to the iOS version directly, it needs to have a jailbroken iDevice to unlock your iDevice. Because of not having a proper jailbreak tool for iOS 15.1 or iOS 15.1.1 versions, unlocking iOS 15.1 & iOS 15.1.1 iPhones are impossible.
Hardware jailbreak is a different method and totally combined with the hardware component. For the hardware Jailbreaking, you must spare the housing of your iPhone. It is not popular among the users like software jailbreak because it needs special skill to spare the phone. Also, it is not available for all the devices. Following are the most popular features with Hardware jailbreak.
Speaker lights -The light flashes in turn when you call or speak,and it will flash with the music rhythm. It will definitely make your iPhone more unique.
Logo back lights – Randomly change the color each second automatically,brighter the screen, the shinier the Logo could become. It will give a dashing look for an iPhone.
You can find more hardware jailbreak features from here.
Also it is available Hardware based jailbreak method too. One and only hardware based jailbreak tool is Checkra1n jailbreak. But it is not working Checkrain jailbreak tool with iOS 15.1 and iOS 15.1.1 versions as well as A12 and above devices. Checkra1n jailbreak works up to iOS 14.8.1 versions running on A11 devices only.
iOS 15.1 Jailbreak FAQ
Is there any iOS 15.1 Semi-untethered / Semi-tethered Jailbreak method available?
No, last Semi-untethered jailbreak was Unc0ver available for iOS 14.8 & Semi-tethered jailbreak was Checkra1n available for iOS 14.8.1. At this time no Semi-untethered / Semi-tethered Jailbreak for iOS 15.1.
Only solutions are Zeon, iBundles, Zylon and Hexxa Plus.
Will the Pangu team release their Jailbreak for iOS 15.1?
The Pangu team has exploited iOS 15 beta 4. Unfortunately, they didn’t release it to the public. However, they still don’t exploit iOS 15.1. Most probably, Pangu will not release iOS 15.1 jailbreak if they could exploit it.
How to install Winterboard, Dreamboard or anemone for iOS 15.1?
Unfortunately any of these Jailbreak theme stores are not compatible with iOS 15.1. But there are so many alternatives available for iOS 15.1.
As the examples,
Ela themes ( Winterboard alternative)
Dream store ( Dreamboard alternative)
Refizo – ( A best iPhone customization method)
How to install Jailbreak tweaks for iOS 15.1?
You can install Cydia using a few iOS 15.1 compatible methods. But This Cydia is not the best method to install iOS 15.1 jailbreak tweaks. It allows you to install limited features ( because it’s not the real Cydia)
So, you can use a repo extractor like Zeon or Hexxa Plus to install tweaks. Also, you can install tweaks from itweaks.org. It is the best iOS tweak marketplace for the latest iOS versions.You can access itweaks.org through iBundles.
How to remove iOS 15.1 jailbreak methods?
You don’t need to restore your device to remove jailbreak repo extractors. You can remove them using your Settings app.
How to jailbreak iOS 15.1 using 3u tools?
You cannot Jailbreak iOS 15.1 using 3u tools. You can only install Jailbreak apps on iOS 15.1 using alternative methods.
Can I use Hexxa plus, Zeon or iBundles to Jailbreak my TV OS 15.1 / 15.1.1 ?
Unfortunately, there is no method to Jailbreak TV OS 15.1 / 15.1.1 or install Jailbreak apps or tweaks to TV OS 15.1 / 15.1.1.
How to install Zebra Jailbreak app manager for iOS 15.1?
Unfortunately there is no Jailbreak for iOS 15.1 yet. However, you can install a demo version of Cydia / Sileo from Zeon, Zylon or Hexxa Plus. But there is no method to install even a Zebra demo version for any latest iOS version.
What is the best source to get the latest jailbreak iOS versions?
You can bookmark this iOS 15.1 jailbreak page on our website. We are continuously updating the information on this page adding the latest jailbreak news, download links.
Otherwise refer to trusted sources such as Redmondpie, Reddit or iDownloadblog webpages.
Beware that most sites Google/ Youtube inaccurate information.
Why? Many web pages, youtubers claim Jailbreak tools for iOS 15.1 which is not released. Reason for that is that they are earning money through popular keywords using CPA methods (Cost per action). It is a price an advertiser pays a media source based on a pre-specified action of installing in-app events, such as registration, app launch, and item purchase, among others. So stay away from these parties.
How to install Carbridge or its alternative for iOS 15.1?
Unfortunately carbridge or its alternative of NGXPlay & CarPlayEnable can not install on iOS 15.1 hence there is no jailbreak. However, it might work alternatives such as WheelPal, Carplay++ it does not required jailbreak.
Is there a website like Jailbreak.me?
No, Jailbreak.me is browser based online jailbreak tool only for iOS 9 – iOS 9.3.4.
Is there any iOS app blocked after installation Zeon or Hexxa Plus?
No. You can install and use any App store apps in iOS 15.1 after the installation of these solutions.
I found an easy iOS 15.1 Jailbreak from a Youtube video. Can I trust them?
No, Most youtube videos offer very easy Jailbreak and ask users to download the Apple app store app. After you download an app they ask you to download another app. Nothing happens when you download these apps. They are getting paid by App developers through CPA websites. It is called CPA scams.