iOS 15 Jailbreak and higher
Following Jailbreak solutions are compatible with iOS 15 and higher versions running iPhone and iPad models.
We highly recommend all iOS 15 Jailbreak solutions to choose the best one for your device.
Zeon is an iOS 15 Jailbreak repo extractor that allows you to extract Jailbreak repos to install Jailbreak apps, themes, and tweaks,
- It’s a very easy online method, no Need for a computer at all
- 100% risk-free if you install repos from the recommended list
- Compatible with all iOS 15 and higher versions
- Your Apple software warranty is safe with Zeon
- No slowness or stuck your device
- Zeon is compatible for all device models, but we highly recommend it for latest iOS device models such as iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11
- It’s compatible with all iOS 15 and higher device models, but we highly recommend it as iOS 15.2, iOS 15.3, iOS 15.4, iOS 15.4.1, iOS 15.5, iOS 15.6 and the latest iOS 15.6.1 including iOS 16 beta.
- You can install Cydia using ‘ios.cyrepo.tk/repo’ repo of Zeon
- You can install Sileo using ‘ios.sileo.in./repo’ repo of zeon
Refer following pages for more info.
Jailbreak iOS 16 ( Beta )
2. Cheyote Jailbreak
Cheyote Jailbreak. is the 1st rootless Jailbreak for iOS 15. But unfortunately, It is only compatible with iOS 15 – iOS 15.1.1 devices. If you have upgraded your device, please refer to this link to find a compatible Jailbreak solution.
- Most probably, Cheyote Jailbreak will be the most popular iOS 15 Jailbreak
- You can install Sileo ( Jailbreak app manager ) as the default option using Cheyote. Then you can install Cydia through Sileo
- Cheyote Jailbreak is compatible with all iOS 15 running device models such as iPhone 12, iPhone 13
- There is no plan to release Cheyote Jailbreak for latest versions such as iOS 15.5, 15.6, iOS 15.6.1 or iOS 16
- The release date has not been published yet
- Cheyote Jailbreak is a free Jailbreak.
- Cheyote is the 1st rootless Jailbreak tool for iOS 15. Rootless jailbreaking is different from full-fledged Jailbreak. You can not access the System root through rootless Jailbreak, but don’t worry. You can do almost everything with a full-fledged Jailbreak from this Cheyote rootless Jailbreak
- Cheyote Jailbreak is developed by the Odyssey team. Coolstar, 23Aron, Tihmstar, Amy While and CRkatri Odyssey team has developed popular Odyssey Jailbreak for iOS 13 – iOS 13.7 and Coolstar has developed popular ElectraJailbreak
- Many popular Jailbreak tweaks such as Cylinder, Winterboard, dreamboard, ifile, Activator , Xen HTML Tweak will not work with iOS 15 with Cheyote.
- But some jailbreak tweaks/ apps like iCleaner, LottieNotifications, Photon, Asteroid will work with iOS.
- Most of simple jailbreak tweaks such as OverCharged, analogclock, Waktos, PowerDown will work with iOS 15 through Cheyote Jailbreak.
3. Unc0ver ( virtual )
Install the Unc0ver virtual jailbreak app to your iOS 15 – iOS 15.0.2 iPhone or iPad to get the iOS 15 Jailbreak experience.
- Unc0ver virtual Jailbreak allows you to install lite versions of Cydia
- This version not provided all the jailbreak features
- This is compatible with all latest devices including iPhone 12, iPhone 13 and latest iPads
- It has a very easy jailbreak process which does not access your device system root
- The Virtual Unc0ver version is the only way to install Uncover on iOS 15, because the original Unc0ver tool does not support for iOS 15 & higher.
- Unc0ver is the best ever semi-untethered jailbreak tool up to iOS 14.8 developed by Pwn20wnd and the Unc0ver team
- Unc0ver original tool supports both Mac & Windows. Other than that, Online support was available
- Unfortunately, unc0ver does not support iOS 14.8 onwards. Until Unc0ver supports the iOS 15, iOS 15.0.1 & iOS 15.0.2 jailbreak in future, users can jailbreak iOS 15 – iOS 15.0.2 using Unc0ver virtual app
4. Checkra1n ( Virtual )
Now you can get a virtual iOS 15 jailbreak experience on any latest device using Checkra1n.
- An online edition of Checkra1n as virtual app to get iOS 15 – iOS 15.0.2 Jailbreak experience
- Virtual Jailbreak process very easy
- Its let you install Unc0ver virtual app and jailbreak virtually to install Cydia
- Can not get all the functions with Limited Cydia
- It’s completely online process, no need to use a Mac, Windows, Linux, any other OS, any other 3rd party software such as Altstore, Sildeloady etc
- Originally, Checkra1n was a permanent jailbreak based on the Checkm8 exploit released by axi0mX. It is a bootrom-level security exploit that can be used on iPhone 4S to iPhone X
- Also, Checkra1n jailbreak does not support the latest devices such as A12, A13, A14 devices
- Checkrain is a computer-based advanced jailbreak method. Does not provide an online method
iBundles service is a collection of premium websites that allows users to get almost every Jailbreak feature through 19 different websites.
- Download themes, apps , tweaks and more from each iBundles partner website
- Once you register with iBundels you can access all websites
- No need for a Mac, Linux, or Windows computer
- It is a freemium service, but you can get it for free
- 100% risk-free from virus malware etc
- Unlimited access and unlimited downloads
- Most websites provide lifetime access and few websites provide five years membership
- All downloads are free from all of these websites
- All updates for future iOS versions and device models for free
- However, it’s not a free service. But don’t worry, using this you can get it for free.
Jailscripting is a siri scripting based method to install iOS 15 Jailbreak alternative tweaks. This is compatible with iOS 15.0.1 and iOS 15.0.2 as well as latest device models.
- Jailscripting is the latest method to install Siri scripting-based iOS tweaks
- Jailscripting is a brand new method released in January 2022
- No computer needed to install tweaks and themes using Jailscrpting
- All themes and tweaks are verified and 100% safe to install
- It is very easy to install and uninstall Jailscrpting features, no device slowness or no void Apple warranty
- Jailscripting is a brand new method to install themes and tweaks for latest iDevices
- No hard installation process to follow. One tap installation allows you to install Jailscripting features
- All the iPhones running iOS 15 – iOS 15.3.1 and iPad models running iPadOS 15 – iPadOS 15.3.1 are compatible
- Colorful and awesome themes can be installed with Jailscripting
7. TiJong Xūnǐ Jailbreak
TiJong Xūnǐ is a brand new iOS 15 and higher jailbreak solution. For the first time it was released in the Chinese version and now it is available to download the English version through the following link.
- All the iPhone models and iPad models are compatible
- Both English and Chinese versions can be downloaded from the official site.
- Cydia 2 installs after the TiJong Xūnǐ virtual jailbreak process
- You have to follow an easy online jailbreak process to install apps virtually.
- No need to worry about the device warranty
- There is NO risk. (Risk free)
- All the iPhone models including iPhone 11, iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 are compatible with TiJong Xūnǐ
- Almost all iPad models running iPadOS 15 to the latest iPadOS are compatible
- Cydia 2 can be installed virtually as a Cydia alternative
- Without accessing the device`s system root, it is possible to install iOS 15 jailbreak apps
Latest iOS 15 jailbreak status
- iFenix@iFenixx has revealed the iOS 15 to iOS 15.1.1 jailbreak progress with Cheyote jailbreak through his official twitter account.
iFenix has posted the list of the progress of iOS 15 – iOS 15.1.1 A11 – A 14 jailbreak that CoolStar published via his discord account.
- CoolStar@cStar_OW has published a tweet to announce about the injection on iOS 15 with debug mechanism works.
- Jake James (@jakeashacks) has advised to stay with iOS 15 to iOS 15.4.1 versions, if you really love iOS 15 jailbreak or higher. According to Jake James, this bug will affect iOS 14 – iOS 15.4.1 versions. Zhuowei Zhang has pointed out one of the bugs having latest versions excluding iOS 15.5. So, Jake James asked to stay with iOS 15 to iOS 15.4.1.
- Another New kernel vulnerability has been found on iOS 15.4.1 version by Nedwill@NedWilliamson. This vulnerability is valid for iOS 15 jailbreak and higher versions upto iOS 15.4.1. Because Apple has fixed this on iOS 15.5, we cannot keep hope that this jailbreak will affect iOS 15.5.
- New Kernel exploit has been found for iOS 15 to iOS 15.1.1 versions by John Akerblom ( @jaakerblom). Also he has demonstrated vulnerabilities and Kernel exploits on iOS 15.2 to iOS 15.5 versions. It will be the most important part for iOS 15.2 to iOS 15.5 jailbreak.
Click here to get more information about this new kernel exploit.
- @jakeashacks (Jake James ) has mentioned through his official twitter account about kernel read-write on iPadOS 15 using iPad Air 2. According to his tweet this read write kernel works up to A9 devices. iPad Mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S, iPhone SE and whatever iDevice up to A9 supported.
He goes on to say that this theory supports between iOS 15 to iOS 15.2 beta 1.
- @b1n4r1b01 released iOS 15 – iOS 15.1 kernel exploit POC for CVE-2021-30955. This is based on @realBrightiup’s kernel bug write-up and he tested it on iPhone 11. This is something huge for jailbreak developers. It has been waiting a long time for iOS 15 jailbreak due to new SSV security mitigations introduced with iOS 15.
What is the SSV mechanism?
Apple used a new security mechanism system volume signed (SSV) to protect the system altered with iOS / iPadOS 15 and above. When you jailbreak your device using a Jailbreak tool, it will access the system (root) and change the system files for the jailbreak. But now SSV will check the system, because the system file has been changed SSV will immediately restore the whole system causing the jailbreak process to fail. This will be a challenge for jailbreak tool developers to to bypass the SSV mechanism. It means Apple has made it impossible to jailbreak by the same simple way as before. It may be possible to do Rootless.
However, now there is hope with this new exploit. Already developers are evaluating this exploit to develop Jailbreak tools.
Firstly, Coolstar, looking at the new kernel exploit for iOS 15 – iOS 15.1. He confirms via discord channel that the Odyssey team is going to work on this. However, it’s not an easy task hence all tweaks need to be rootless. Most probably, if he upgrades the jailbreak tool it will come in another brand name like Taurine for iOS 14 – iOS 14.3, Odyssey for iOS 13 – iOS 13.7, Chimera for iOS 12 – iOS 12.5.5 and Electra for iOS 11 – iOS 11.4.1. Now Coolstar is working on a new rootless iOS 15 Jailbreak, read more.
Here are jailbreak tools which can be developed for iOS 15 using this exploit.
Electra 5.0 – According to Coolstar’s latest tweet, he is going to upgrade Electra Jailbreak tool for iOS 15 & higher versions. He used Electra name only for iOS 11 versions and he changes the tool name for every major iOS version. Now he is going to use Electra 5.0 as the latest version of Electra for iOS 15 & higher versions. Electra iOS 15 jailbreak will be coming soon!
Unc0ver – The most reliable jailbreak tool continuously upgraded since iOS 11. This is currently available iOS 11- iOS 14.5.1 on all device models, iOS 14.4 – iOS 14.5.1 on A12-A14 device models and iOS 14.6 – iOS 14.8 on A12/A13 device models. Developer Pwn20wnd is a prominent member of the Jailbreak community that is always working on new techniques, exploits. So most probably pwn20wnd will upgrade Unc0ver Jailbreak for iOS 15 first using this new exploit.
Fugu – Fugu is an untethered jailbreak for iOS 14.4 – iOS 14.5.1 by Linus Henze. This is compatible with A12 – A14 devices only. It is incomplete yet. One of the Unc0ver updates also combined with this Fugu14. However, it needs to use extra tools such as Xcode, Python, Homebrew to complete the Fugu Jailbreak setup. Sometimes he updates Fugu for iOS 15 Jailbreak using this exploit.