iOS 15 Jailbreak and higher
Following Jailbreak solutions are compatible with iOS 15 and higher versions running iPhone and iPad models.
We highly recommend all iOS 15 Jailbreak solutions to choose the best one for your device. Most of these solutions are compatible with iOS 15.7 / iOS 15.7.1 jailbreak too. If you have upgraded to the latest iOS 16 versions refer to Jailbreak iOS 16.2 (Beta), Jailbreak iOS 16.1 / iOS 16.1.1 or Jailbreak iOS 16 – iOS 16.0.3 pages.
Zeon is an iOS 15 Jailbreak repo extractor that allows you to extract Jailbreak repos to install Jailbreak apps, themes, and tweaks,
- It’s a very easy online method, no Need for a computer at all
- 100% risk-free if you install repos from the recommended list
- Compatible with all iOS 15 and higher versions
- Your Apple software warranty is safe with Zeon
- No slowness or stuck your device
- Zeon is compatible for all device models, but we highly recommend it for latest iOS device models such as iPhone 14 models, iPhone 13 models.
- It’s compatible with all iOS 15 and higher device models. Refer more from Jailbreak iOS 15.6 / iOS 15.6.1 or Jailbreak iOS 15.5 pages.
- You can install Cydia using ‘ios.cyrepo.tk/repo’ repo of Zeon
- You can install Sileo using ‘ios.sileo.in./repo’ repo of zeon
2. Semi Jailbreak iPAs
Semi Jailbreak iPAs app is a brand new iPA signing solution to customize iDevices. This solution only works with the TrollStore IPA installer. The most important thing is there are no revoking issues when using the Semi Jailbreak iPA signing method. If you want to experience what it looks like when having a jailbreak for iOS 15, Semi Jailbreak iPAs app is the best way. Customizing devices are possible with these two combinations.
- Almost all latest iPhones and iPads are compatible with this solution
- It will be able to sign iPAs permanently without revoking issues
- Both jailbroken and non jailbroken iDevices are compatible
- Most attractive customization features are available
- All the iPAs are brand new and compatible with iOS 15
- All the latest iPhones such as iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 are compatible with Semi Jailbreak iPAs app
- All the latest iPads such as iPad Air models, iPad Pro models are compatible
- All the iOS 15 and higher versions such as iOS 15, iOS 15.1, iOS 15.2, iOS 15.3, iOS 15.4, iOS 15.4.1, iOS 15.5 beta, iOS 15.6 beta are compatible
- Many customization features such as adding image into the lockscreen, changing badge color, adding themes are available
3. Cheyote Jailbreak
Cheyote Jailbreak is the 1st rootless Jailbreak for iOS 15. But unfortunately, It is only compatible with iOS 15 – iOS 15.1.1 devices. If you have upgraded your device, please refer to this link to find a compatible Jailbreak solution.
- Most probably, Cheyote Jailbreak will be the most popular iOS 15 Jailbreak
- You can install Sileo ( Jailbreak app manager ) as the default option using Cheyote. Then you can install Cydia through Sileo
- Cheyote Jailbreak is compatible with all iOS 15 running device models such as iPhone 12, iPhone 13
- There is no plan to release Cheyote Jailbreak for latest versions such as iOS 15.5, 15.6, iOS 15.6.1, iOS 15.7 or iOS 16
- The release date has not been published yet
- Cheyote Jailbreak is a free Jailbreak.
- Cheyote is the 1st rootless Jailbreak tool for iOS 15. Rootless jailbreaking is different from full-fledged Jailbreak. You can not access the System root through rootless Jailbreak, but don’t worry. You can do almost everything with a full-fledged Jailbreak from this Cheyote rootless Jailbreak
- Cheyote Jailbreak is developed by the Odyssey team. Coolstar, 23Aron, Tihmstar, Amy While and CRkatri Odyssey team has developed popular Odyssey Jailbreak for iOS 13 – iOS 13.7 and Coolstar has developed popular ElectraJailbreak
- Many popular Jailbreak tweaks such as Cylinder, Winterboard, dreamboard, ifile, Activator , Xen HTML Tweak will not work with iOS 15 with Cheyote.
- But some jailbreak tweaks/ apps like iCleaner, LottieNotifications, Photon, Asteroid will work with iOS.
- Most of simple jailbreak tweaks such as OverCharged, analogclock, Waktos, PowerDown will work with iOS 15 through Cheyote Jailbreak.
4. Unc0ver ( virtual )
Install the Unc0ver virtual jailbreak app to your iOS 15 – iOS 15.0.2 iPhone or iPad to get the iOS 15 Jailbreak experience.
- Unc0ver virtual Jailbreak allows you to install lite versions of Cydia
- This version not provided all the jailbreak features
- This is compatible with all latest devices including iPhone 12, iPhone 13 and latest iPads
- It has a very easy jailbreak process which does not access your device system root
- The Virtual Unc0ver version is the only way to install Uncover on iOS 15, because the original Unc0ver tool does not support for iOS 15 & higher.
- Unc0ver is the best ever semi-untethered jailbreak tool up to iOS 14.8 developed by Pwn20wnd and the Unc0ver team
- Unc0ver original tool supports both Mac & Windows. Other than that, Online support was available
- Unfortunately, unc0ver does not support iOS 14.8 onwards. Until Unc0ver supports the iOS 15, iOS 15.0.1 & iOS 15.0.2 jailbreak in future, users can jailbreak iOS 15 – iOS 15.0.2 using Unc0ver virtual app
5. Checkra1n ( Virtual )
Now you can get a virtual iOS 15 jailbreak experience on any latest device using Checkra1n.
- An online edition of Checkra1n as virtual app to get iOS 15 – iOS 15.0.2 Jailbreak experience
- Virtual Jailbreak process very easy
- Its let you install Unc0ver virtual app and jailbreak virtually to install Cydia
- Can not get all the functions with Limited Cydia
- It’s completely online process, no need to use a Mac, Windows, Linux, any other OS, any other 3rd party software such as Altstore, Sildeloady etc
- Originally, Checkra1n was a permanent jailbreak based on the Checkm8 exploit released by axi0mX. It is a bootrom-level security exploit that can be used on iPhone 4S to iPhone X
- Also, Checkra1n jailbreak does not support the latest devices such as A12, A13, A14 devices
- Checkrain is a computer-based advanced jailbreak method. Does not provide an online method
iBundles service is a collection of premium websites that allows users to get almost every Jailbreak feature through 19 different websites.
- Download themes, apps , tweaks and more from each iBundles partner website
- Once you register with iBundels you can access all websites
- No need for a Mac, Linux, or Windows computer
- It is a freemium service, but you can get it for free
- 100% risk-free from virus malware etc
- Unlimited access and unlimited downloads
- Most websites provide lifetime access and few websites provide five years membership
- All downloads are free from all of these websites
- All updates for future iOS versions and device models for free
- However, it’s not a free service. But don’t worry, using this you can get it for free.
Jailscripting is a siri scripting based method to install iOS 15 Jailbreak alternative tweaks. This is compatible with iOS 15.0.1 and iOS 15.0.2 as well as latest device models.
- Jailscripting is the latest method to install Siri scripting-based iOS tweaks
- Jailscripting is a brand new method released in January 2022
- No computer needed to install tweaks and themes using Jailscrpting
- All themes and tweaks are verified and 100% safe to install
- It is very easy to install and uninstall Jailscrpting features, no device slowness or no void Apple warranty
- Jailscripting is a brand new method to install themes and tweaks for latest iDevices
- No hard installation process to follow. One tap installation allows you to install Jailscripting features
- All the iPhones running iOS 15 – iOS 15.3.1 and iPad models running iPadOS 15 – iPadOS 15.3.1 are compatible
- Colorful and awesome themes can be installed with Jailscripting
8. TiJong Xūnǐ Jailbreak
TiJong Xūnǐ is a brand new iOS 15 and higher jailbreak solution. For the first time it was released in the Chinese version and now it is available to download the English version through the following link.
- All the iPhone models and iPad models are compatible
- Both English and Chinese versions can be downloaded from the official site.
- Cydia 2 installs after the TiJong Xūnǐ virtual jailbreak process
- You have to follow an easy online jailbreak process to install apps virtually.
- No need to worry about the device warranty
- There is NO risk. (Risk free)
- All the iPhone models including iPhone 11, iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 are compatible with TiJong Xūnǐ
- Almost all iPad models running iPadOS 15 to the latest iPadOS are compatible
- Cydia 2 can be installed virtually as a Cydia alternative
- Without accessing the device`s system root, it is possible to install iOS 15 jailbreak apps
09. Fugu 15 (Developer Jailbreak)
Fugu 15 is semi-untethered perma-signed Jailbreak for iOS 15 & higher versions. It was developed by Linus Henze and released as an open-source project some time back.
- Runs Procursus bootstrap and Sileo Package manager
- No tweak injection method
- Fugu15 jailbreak only available for arm64e devices running iOS 15 – iOS 15.4.1
- There are two methods for setting up Fugu15 on your device, through USB or Safari
- Fugu15 Jailbreak for iOS 15 uses the CoreTrust exploit / depends on a CoreTrust bug to bypass Apple Mobile File Integrity (AMFI)
- Designed for developers only, and it will never be updated for end user
- You don’t need a computer to re-jailbreak, but you will need to do so each time you reboot because it is semi-untethered.
- If you have a domain, you can install Fugu15 using Safari; otherwise, you can install it on a Mac using a USB connection and Xcode.
- As a TIPA package that can only be installed through TrollStore, Fugu15 was made available.
- Tested Devices and iOS Versions such as iPhone Xs Max: iOS 15.4.1, iPhone 11 (SRD): iOS 15.4.1, iPhone 12 (SRD): iOS 15.4.1, iPhone 12 Pro Max: iOS 15.4.1 & iPhone 13: iOS 15.1 (offline edition – see bugs below [WiFi bug])
10. Palera1n Jailbreak
Palera1n is a semi-tethered jailbreak for iOS 15 & higher versions. It is the first jailbreak tool for iOS 15 and still work in progress, but an experimental update available for all Chekm8 compatible devices.
- Must install Tips from the App Store.
- First release has no tweak injection method, but now teaks supported
- This tool is developed by Nebula & Mineek.
- All repos work with the tweaks branch because it uses normal Procursus and not rootless.
- t was almost released as a developer-only jailbreak. Read more about the Palera1n jailbreak.
- You must disable your passcode on A10 and A11 while jailbroken.
- Recommended only for advanced users only
- Even though tweak injection supported many jailbreak tweaks were not upgrade for iOS 16 but developed yet.
- Run futurerestore -exit-recovery or use irecovery -n if your device is stuck in
iOS 15 Jailbreak challenge
Apple used a new security mechanism system volume signed (SSV) to protect the system altered with iOS / iPadOS 15 and above. When you jailbreak your device using a Jailbreak tool, it will access the system (root) and change the system files for the jailbreak. But now SSV will check the system, because the system file has been changed SSV will immediately restore the whole system causing the jailbreak process to fail. This will be a challenge for jailbreak tool developers to to bypass the SSV mechanism. It means Apple has made it impossible to jailbreak by the same simple way as before. It may be possible to do Rootless.
But already some developers have achieved the Jailbreak iOS 15. Checkout the below.
iOS 15 jailbreak Achievements
- @xina520 has found the method to jailbreak iOS 15 to iOS 15.1.1 and he has given it to test one of his friends. Xybp888 has tested it and released a video running the XinA15 jailbreak on the latest iPhone 13 device. According to the @xina520 information, this jailbreak will work on A12 to A15 devices. So in the very near future we will be able to jailbreak iOS 15 to iOS 15.1.1 A12 to A15 devices with Xina15 rootless jailbreak.
- CoolStar@cStar_OW has published a tweet to announce about the injection on iOS 15 with debug mechanism works.
- Jake James (@jakeashacks) has advised to stay with iOS 15 to iOS 15.4.1 versions, if you really love iOS 15 jailbreak or higher. According to Jake James, this bug will affect iOS 14 – iOS 15.4.1 versions. Zhuowei Zhang has pointed out one of the bugs having latest versions excluding iOS 15.5. So, Jake James asked to stay with iOS 15 to iOS 15.4.1.
- Another New kernel vulnerability has been found on iOS 15.4.1 version by Nedwill@NedWilliamson. This vulnerability is valid for iOS 15 jailbreak and higher versions upto iOS 15.4.1. Because Apple has fixed this on iOS 15.5, we cannot keep hope that this jailbreak will affect iOS 15.5.
- New Kernel exploit has been found for iOS 15 to iOS 15.1.1 versions by John Akerblom ( @jaakerblom). Also he has demonstrated vulnerabilities and Kernel exploits on iOS 15.2 to iOS 15.5 versions. It will be the most important part for iOS 15.2 to iOS 15.5 jailbreak.
Click here to get more information about this new kernel exploit.
- @jakeashacks (Jake James ) has mentioned through his official twitter account about kernel read-write on iPadOS 15 using iPad Air 2. According to his tweet this read write kernel works up to A9 devices. iPad Mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S, iPhone SE and whatever iDevice up to A9 supported.
He goes on to say that this theory supports between iOS 15 to iOS 15.2 beta 1.
- @b1n4r1b01 released iOS 15 – iOS 15.1 kernel exploit POC for CVE-2021-30955. This is based on @realBrightiup’s kernel bug write-up and he tested it on iPhone 11. This is something huge for jailbreak developers. It has been waiting a long time for iOS 15 jailbreak due to new SSV security mitigations introduced with iOS 15.
- Blizzard – This is an upcoming semi-tethered jailbreak for iOS 15 7 higher. The tool is developed by GeoSn0w (@FCE365), this will be compatible with all Checkm8 compatible devices. It’s planned to be released with the option of selecting Sileo, Zebra or installer 5 package manager. Read more about Blizzard Jailbreak.