Jailbreak iPhone XS, XS Max and XR (A12)
Following methods compatible with Jailbreak iPhone XS, XS Max, XR A12 devices.
1. Hexxa / Hexxa plus – Hexxa & Hexxa Plus are Jailbreak Repo Extractors for iPhone XS, XR, XS Max. Hexx is compatible with iOS 12 to iOS 12.4.5. Hexxa plus for iOS 13 and later such as iOS 13.1 – iOS 13.1.3 Jailbreak, iOS 13.2 – iOS 13.2.3 Jailbreak & iOS 13 – iOS 13.4 Jailbreak solution.
2. UncoverJailbreak – Latest Uncover update compatible to jailbreak iOS 13 to iOS 13.3 on A12 iPhones. Previously, it supported jailbreak iOS 12.4.1 running A12 iPhones. Also, it can Jailbreak iOS 12.4 & iOS 12.2 – iOS 12.1.3 versions with full support of iPhone XS, XS Max, XR models. (A12)
3. Bregxi – Bregxi is Jailbreak repo extractor for iOS 12.3 – iOS 12.3.2. It works perfectly with these A12 devices too. This is compatible with the latest iOS 13 – iOS 13.3.1 versions.
4. Chimera Jailbreak – This is released as the first ever semi-untethered Jailbreak for A12 devices. It works on iOS 12 to iOS 12.1.2 versions. If Chimera is compatible with iOS 12.4, it isn’t compatible with A12 devices.
5. Rootless Jailbreak – This works fine with A12 devices. iOS 12 – iOS 12.2 & iOS 12.4 versions compatible. Rootless is not an ordinary Jailbreak.
6. Ziyu – Ziyu is a Jailbreak repo extractor. It will install the Jailbreak / 3rd party app on iOS 12 & higher versions running iPhone XS, Xs Max & XR devices.
7. Vistian Jailbreak Tweaks – Vistin is a collection of tweaks. This is the latest method to install tweaks on iPhone XS, XS Max and XR using Apple’s new shortcuts app.
8. Virtual Jailbreak – For the first time, it is possible to run a Web-based Operating system on iPhone models. iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR devices are compatible to run Apricot up to iOS 13.3. Also, you can jailbreak the Web-based OS virtually to install Cydia.
1. Hexxa / Hexxa plus
Hexxa is a Jailbreak repo extractor for iOS 12 to iOS 12.4.5. Hexxa plus upgraded version available for iOS 13 to iOS 13.4. It comes with impressive features. You can install Jailbreak apps as well as popular app stores, Themes and Many more on iPhone XS. XR, XS max. Also, you can install Apricot iOS through Hexxa on A12 devices.
- Install Hexxa / Hexxa Plus from the above Installation button. Provide your device passcode for installations. Then Open Hexxa / Hexxa plus, Go to “Get Repos.” It has a large number of Repo list.
- Select the Repo you want to install. Click the Copy and go back to Hexxa / Hexxa plus home page, Click on “Extract Repo” button, Paste the copied URL, Click on “OK.”
- It will extract the repo and redirect you to the app installation screen. Click on the install button to get the app.
2. Unc0ver Jailbreak
New unc0ver v4.0 is now added support for iOS 13 to iOS 13.3 running iPhone XS, XS Max, XR Jailbreak. Previously, Uncover Jailbreak was released for iOS 12 – iOS 12.2 and iOS 12.4 / iOS 12.4.1.
Go to the Unc0ver Jailbreak page for more information about the Unc0ver tool.
Go to the Unc0ver Jailbreak page for more information about the Unc0ver tool.
- Install one of the app stores using the installation button..
- Then download the Uncover jailbreak app.
- Once installed the app, trust the developer profile from device settings.
- Finally run the uncover app and complete the iPhone XS, XS Max, XR Jailbreak process.
Bregxi specially designed for iOS 12.3 and now compatible with higher versions. It works with all A12 devices. You can install Jailbreak tweaks on iPhone XS, XS Max & XR using this Bregxi repo extractor. It has added many features. Just download and check.
- Install Bregxi on A12 device using above button. Make sure that your iPhone XS, XS Max or Xr.
- Bregxi profile will be downloaded to your device settings. Install it.
- Then you can extract any repo available on Bregxi all sources.
4. Chimera Jailbreak
Chimera is an unexpected Jailbreak release from iOS 12 – iOS 12.1.2 jailbreak from Electra Team. It will install Sileo instead of Cydia. Previous iOS 12 jailbreak of Unc0ver & Rootless is JB does not fully compatible with iPhone XS, XS Max & XR.
It has both an Online method and Computer method to install Chimera on A12 devices. Online method is available on zJailbreak, Xabsi and iExtras app stores.
However, the Chimera update (iOS 12.4, iOS 12.2 – iOS 12.1.3) is not compatible with iPhone XS, XS Max or XR yet.
Go to Chimera Jailbreak page for more details & full guides.
- Install any app store from the above button providing your device passcode.
- Install Chimera Jailbreak app from downloaded app store.
- Once the installation process completes, trust the developer profile.
- Then run Chimera app and complete the Jailbreak process on your iPhone XS, XS Max, XR.
5. Rootless Jailbreak
RootlessJB is another jailbreak compatible with iPhone XS all models on iOS 12 to iOS 12.1.2. Then it updated up to iOS 12.2 & iOS 12.4 versions by another developer. However, this does not install any package manager and it will help you to install Jailbreak apps only.
Find more installation instructions & more details from the RootlessJB page.
Ziyu will install Jailbreak apps on iPhone XS, XS Max & Xr by extracting repo. You can install Ziyu from zJailbreak, Xabsi or iExtras app stores up to iOS 13.3.
- Tap one of the above buttons to on your iPhone Xs, XS Max or XR to install Ziyu. You need to provide your device passcode during the installation.
- Once successfully installed the Ziyu, Launch Ziyu from your device and go to “Browse Repo List.”
- There is a list of repositories available on Ziyu. Select the one of Repos. Tap the Copy button. Go back to Ziyu home page, Tap on Extract Repo button, Paste the copied URL.
- It will show the list of available apps installation links.
- You can install these apps by tapping the install button. Don’t forget to trust the developer profile before running these apps.
7. Vistian Jailbreak Tweaks
Vistian will install Jailbreak apps on your iPhone XS, XS Max & XR. Vistian is available with zJailbreak & Xabsi app stores.
- Install Vistian from above installation buttons.
- Install Apple’s Shortcut app or install it automatically when you tap a Vistian tweak link.
- Tap on one of the Vistian tweak links to install and it will check your device compatibility automatically.
- Tap the “Generate Tweak File” button. Go to widget panel and add the tweak
8. Virtual Jailbreak
Apricot is the worlds’ first web-based OS for iPhone. It is possible to run both default iOS and Apricot iOS at once. Apricot is featured with Virtual Jailbreak and it installs Cydia on Apricot iOS running iPhone XS, XS Max & XR.
- First, install Apricot from zJailbreak or Xabsi using the above installation button.
- Open Apricot app from your iPhone XS, XS Max or XR. Tap on unlock button and then tap on “Jailbreak Apricot OS” > Jailbreak Now”
- Within a few minutes, you will get the configuration black Screen. Finally, you can see the Cydia on your Apricot iOS iPhone XS, XS Max or XR.
Cydia Installation for iPhone XS, XS Max and XR
It has several ways to install Cydia for iPhone XS, XS Max and XR as mentioned above. You can install Cydia on your A12 devices using the following jailbreak tools.
- iOS 12 – iOS 12.2 / iOS 12.4 / iOS 12.4.1 / iOS 13 – iOS 13.3 using Uncover semi-untethered jailbreak tool.
- iOS 12.3 to iOS 13.3.1 using Checkra1n semi-tethered jailbreak tool.
However, iOS 13.4 beta users are not having A12 semi-untethered jailbreak yet. We highly recommend using the alternative jailbreak solutions to install Cydia on this version running A12 devices. However you can only install limited functional Cydia using these methods.
Hexxa – Extract the following reo to install Cydia.
Bregxi – Add a following repo to install a Cydia from Bregxi.
Hardware jailbreaking is a process of enhancing the iPhone features by adopting hardware gadgets.
You must open the iPhone housing for this hardware jailbreak. Opening iPhone housing has permanently canceled the warranty of the latest iPhone.
Also, any hardware jailbreaking gadget is not compatible with this latest iPhone according to their websites.
Please wait some time until these gadgets are compatible with the latest iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR. It will arrive at the newest hardware jailbreak gadgets which are compatible with iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR.
iPhone XS, XS Max and XR Jailbreak Challenge
iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR come with Apple A12 Bionic chip. Apple’s A12 Bionic chip, which is based on the 7nm process and it features a six-core fusion architecture with two performance cores and four efficiency cores. It’s 50 percent faster and more efficient than last year’s iPhone X.
According to a Jailbreak expert, it was hard to Jailbreak A12 chip. Because A12 bionic chip comes with ARM version 8.3s pointer authentication. It removes a lot of exploit vectors & makes exploitation harder. However, Pwn20wnd archived iPhone XS, XS Max and XR challenge. He just added partial jailbreak for A12 devices. But, it has another challenge to install full functional Cydia for these devices.
As well, iPhone XS Jailbreak has been achieved by some developers previously. So it proved all iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR are Jailbreakable. Here are the proofs.
For the very first time, the Pangu team has bypassed PAC mitigation on the brand new A12 Bionic chip. Pangu Team member has published this on the Chinese site, and Min Zheng of the Alibaba security team has announced via his Twitter Account too.
Secondly, Luca todesco has successfully Jailbreak the iPhone XS max running iOS 12.
However, now it has unc0ver jailbreak for A12 devices.
Old iPhone to the latest iPhone XS
Infinity X is a tweak, which you are able to convert old iPhone models homescreen to iPhone X or iPhone Xs homescreen. It allows you to get the gestures and features of the iPhone XS without buying one. You can change Wallpapers, Gestures, Notch just like iPhone Xs device using Infinity X tweak. It is developed by iOS Dev (@iCloneOS)
Download Infinity X to experience the latest iPhone Xs look through your old iPhone.
Download Infinity X
Step 01 – First, you need to download Panda Helper to your device from the official site or any other related site.
Step 02 – Once the installation is done, go to your device Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management and trust the profile that belongs to the Panda helper app.
Step 03 – Launch Panda helper from your device and search for Infinity X app.
Step 04 – Tap on “Install Now” button to install Infinity X to your iPhone.
Step 05 – Now You have installed infinity X on your device. Enjoy it.