Jailbreak for iPhone XS, XS Max and XR
Following methods compatible to Jailbreak iPhone XS, XS Max, XR A12 devices.
1. Bregxi – Bregxi is Jailbreak repo extractor for iOS 12.3 – iOS 12.3.2. It is perfectly works with these A12 devices too. This is compatible up to latest iOS 13.2 versions.
2. Hexxa – Hexxa is Jailbreak Repo Extractor for iPhone XS, XR, XS Max. It is compatible with iOS 12 to iOS 12.4.2. New Hexxa plus launched as iOS 13 jailbreak, iOS 13.1 – iOS 13.1.3 Jailbreak & iOS 13.2 Jailbreak solution for all iPhone & iPad including A12 devices.
3. Chimera Jailbreak – This is released as first ever semi-untethered Jailbreak for A12 devices. It is work on iOS 12 to iOS 12.1.2 versions. If Chimera compatible up to iOS 12.4, it doesn’t compatible with A 12 devices.
4. UncoverJailbreak – Latest Uncover update compatible to Jailbreak iOS 12.4 & iOS 12.2 – iOS 12.1.3 versions with full support of iPhone XS, XS Max, XR models. (A12)
5. Rootless Jailbreak – This works fine with A12 devices. iOS 12 – iOS 12.2 & iOS 12.4 versions compatible. Rootless is not an ordinary Jailbreak.
6. Ziyu – Ziyu is a Jailbreak repo extractor. It will install the Jailbreak / 3rd party app on iOS 12 & higher versions running iPhone XS, Xs Max & XR devices.
7. Vistian Jailbreak Tweaks – Vistin is a collection of tweaks. This is the latest method to install tweaks on iPhone XS, XS Max and XR using Apple’s new shortcuts app.
8. Virtual Jailbreak – For the first time, it is possible to run a Web-based Operating system on iPhone models. iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR devices are compatible to run Apricot up to iOS 13.2. Also, you can jailbreak the Web-based OS virtually to install Cydia.
Bregxi specially designed for iOS 12.3 and now compatible with higher versions. It works with all A12 devices. You can install Jailbreak tweaks on iPhone XS, XS Max & XR using this Bregxi repo extractor. It has added many features. Just download and check.
- Install Bregxi on A12 device using above button. Make sure that your iPhone XS, XS Max or Xr.
- Bregxi profile will downloaded to your device settings. Install it.
- Then you can extract any repo available on Bregxi all sources.
Hexxa is Jailbreak repo extractor for iOS 12 to iOS 12.4.2. It comes with impressive features. You can install Jailbreak apps as well as popular app stores, Themes and Many more on iPhone XS. XR, XS max. Also, you can install Apricot iOS through Hexxa on A12 devices.
- Install Hexxa from above Installation button. Provide your device passcode for installations.
- Then Open Hexxa,Go to “Get Repos.” It has a large number of Repo list.
- Select the Repo you want to install. Click the Copy and go back to Hexxa home page, Click on “Extract Repo” button, Paste the copied URL, Click on “OK.”
- It will extract the repo and redirect you to app installation screen. Click on install button to get the app.
3. Chimera Jailbreak
Chimera is unexpected Jailbreak release from iOS 12 – iOS 12.1.2 jailbreak from Electra Team. It will install Sileo instead of Cydia. Previous iOS 12 jailbreak of Uc0ver & Rootless JB does not fully compatible with iPhone XS, XS Max & XR.
It has both Online method and Computer method to install Chimera on A12 devices. Online method is available on zJailbreak, Xabsi and iExtras app stores.
However, iOS 12.4.1 to iOS 13.1.2 are not having semi-untethered jailbreak. We highly recommend to use the alternative jailbreak solutions to install Cydia on these versions running A12 devices. However you can only install limited functional Cydia using these methods.
Go to Chimera Jailbreak page for more details & full guides.
- Install any app store from above button providing your device passcode.
- Install Chimera Jailbreak app from downloaded app store.
- Once installation process complete trust the developer profile.
- Then run Chimera app and complete the Jailbreak process on your iPhone XS, XS Max, XR.
4. Unc0ver Jailbreak
Uncover Jailbreak is released for iOS 12 – iOS 12.2 and iOS 12.4.
Click Unc0ver Jailbreak page for more information.
- Install one of app stores using installation button.
- Then download Uncover jailbreak app.
- Once installed the app, trust the developer profile from device settings.
- Finally run the uncover app and complete the iPhone XS, XS Max, XR Jailbreak process.
5. Rootless Jailbreak
RootlessJB is another jailbreak compatible with iPhone XS all models on iOS 12 to iOS 12.1.2. Then it updated up to iOS 12.2 & iOS 12.4 versions by other developer. However, this does not install any package manager and it will help you to install Jailbreak apps only.
Find more installation instructions & more details from RootlessJB page.
Ziyu will install Jailbreak apps on iPhone XS, XS Max & Xr by extracting repo. You can install Ziyu from zJailbreak, Xabsi or iExtras app stores up to iOS 13.2.
- Tap one of the above button to on your iPhone Xs, XS Max or XR to install Ziyu. You need to provide your device passcode during the installation.
- Once successfully installed the Ziyu, Launch Ziyu from your device and go to “Browse Repo List.”
- There is a list of repository available on Ziyu. Select the one of Repos. Tap the Copy button. Go back to Ziyu home page, Tap on Extract Repo button, Paste the copied URL.
- It will show the list of available apps installation links.
- You can install these apps by tapping the install button. Don’t forget to trust the developer profile before running these apps.
5. Vistian Jailbreak Tweaks
Vistian will install Jailbreak apps on your iPhone XS, XS Max & XR. Vistian is available with zJailbreak & Xabsi app stores.
- Install Vistian from above installation buttons.
- Install Apple’s Shortcut app or install it automatically when you tap a Vistian tweak link.
- Tap on one of Vistian tweak links to install and it will check your device compatibility automatically.
- Tap the “Generate Tweak File” button. Go to widget panel and add the tweak
6. Virtual Jailbreak
Apricot is the worlds’ first web-based OS for iPhone. It is possible to run both default iOS and Apricot iOS at once. Apricot featured with Virtual Jailbreak and it install Cydia on Apricot iOS running iPhone XS, XS Max & XR.
- First, install Apricot from zJailbreak or Xabsi using above installation button.
- Open Apricot app from your iPhone XS, XS Max or XR. Tap on unlock button and then tap on “Jailbreak Apricot OS” > Jailbreak Now”
- Within a few minutes, you will get the configuration black Screen. Finally, you can see the Cydia on your Apricot iOS iPhone XS, XS Max or XR.
Cydia Installation for iPhone XS, XS Max and XR
It has several ways to install Cydia for iPhone XS, XS Max and XR as mentioned above. You can install Cydia on iOS 12 – iOS 12.2 & iOS 12.4 using Uncover semi-untethered jailbreak tools.
However, iOS 12.3 – iOS 12.3.2 & iOS 12.4.1 to iOS 13.2 are not having semi-untethered jailbreak. We highly recommend to use the alternative jailbreak solutions to install Cydia on these versions running A12 devices. However you can only install limited functional Cydia using these methods.
Hexxa – Extract the following reo to install Cydia.
Bregxi – Add a following repo to install a Cydia from Bregxi.
Hardware jailbreaking is a process of enhancing the iPhone features by adopted hardware gadgets. You must open the iPhone housing for this hardware jailbreak. Opening iPhone housing has permanently canceled the warranty of the latest iPhone.
Also, any hardware jailbreaking gadget is not compatible with this latest iPhone according to their websites.
Please wait some time until these gadgets are compatible with the latest iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR. It will arrive at the newest hardware jailbreak gadgets which are compatible with iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR.
iPhone XS, XS Max and XR Jailbreak Challenge
iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR come with Apple A12 Bionic chip. Apple’s A12 Bionic chip, which is based on the 7nm process and it features a six-core fusion architecture with two performance cores and four efficiency cores. It’s 50 percent faster and more efficient than last year’s iPhone X.
According to Jailbreak expert, it was hard to Jailbreak A12 chip. Because A12 bionic chip comes with ARM version 8.3s pointer authentication. It removes a lot of exploit vectors & makes exploitation harder. However, Pwn20wnd archived iPhone XS, XS Max and XR challenge. He just added partial jailbreak for A12 devices. But, it has another challenge to install full functional Cydia for these devices.
As well, iPhone XS Jailbreak has achieved by some developers previously. So it proved all iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR are Jailbreakable. Here are the proofs.
For the very first time, Pangu team has bypassed PAC mitigation on the brand new A12 Bionic chip. Pangu Team member has published this on the Chinese site, and Min Zheng of the Alibaba security team has announced via his Twitter Account too.
Secondly, Luca todesco has successfully Jailbreak the iPhone XS max running iOS 12.
However, now it has unc0ver jailbreak for A12 devices.
Old iPhone to the latest iPhone XS
Infinity X is a tweak, which you able to convert old iPhone models homescreen to iPhone X or iPhone Xs homescreen. It allows you to get the gestures and features of the iPhone XS without buying one. You can change Wallpapers, Gestures, Notch just like iPhone Xs device using Infinity X tweak. It is developed by iOS Dev (@iCloneOS)
Download Infinity X to experience the latest iPhone Xs look through your old iPhone.
Download Infinity X
Step 01 – First, you need to download Panda Helper to your device from official site or any other related site.
Step 02 – Once the installation is done, go to your device Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management and trust the profile that belongs to the Panda helper app.
Step 03 – Launch Panda helper from your device and search for Infinity X app.
Step 04 – Tap on “Install Now” button to install Infinity X to your iPhone.
Step 05 – Now You have installed infinity X on your device. Enjoy it.